If you want to know about how to write erotic flash fiction, you’ve come to the right place. What do I know about flash fiction? What do I know about erotic flash fiction? What are my credentials? Well, I don’t want to brag, but:
- I got my MFA in fiction writing from the University of Pittsburgh in 2006
- I won a fellowship (K. LeRoy Irvis) that paid for three years of graduate school as I worked on my MFA and that also gave me a $1,000.00 a month stipend for all three years of grad school.
- I won this fellowship after submitting 50 typed pages of flash fiction stories which was part of the application process.
- For several years a local print weekly published my flash fiction stories and articles of mine about how to write flash fiction every month at $30.00 a pop.
- For several years now the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette has been a paying market for talented writers of erotic flash fiction who live all over the world.
I know flash fiction. I know erotic flash fiction. And over the years since I got my MFA I’ve written dozens of articles on how to write flash fiction in general and erotic flash fiction in particular. You will find these articles in the sidebar. Just go to Categories and scan down to How To Write Flash Fiction For Fun And Profit. The Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette is an excellent source for examples of erotic flash fiction and an excellent source for articles on how to write flash fiction.
You know you can’t beat that with a stick!
Hail to Pitt!
This is Guy Hogan reporting from Pittsburgh. All the photos of nude females used for this blog posts were sampled from Egotastic All Stars.